Call Center Operator
NY, New York
|Date Posted||March 13, 2019|
Gainor Staffing is representing a funding organization that is looking to hire several Call Center Operators. This position will work as a benefits representative for the Member Services Call Center (Welcome Center) and will assist participants with information regarding all benefits offered by the Fund.
Call Center Operator Skills:
- Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Strong ability to multitask.
- Flexibility with work schedule and must be able to work any shift between the hours of 8:30am and 6pm.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated customer service orientation.
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced work environment.
- Detail oriented with excellent organization skills.
Call Center Operator Qualifications:
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
- Call Center experience.
- Health Care, Employee Benefits and/or Customer Service experience strongly preferred.
- BILINGUAL: Fluently read, write and speak English/Spanish. Additional languages a plus.
Hours: 8:30am – 6:00pm (Monday – Friday)
Pay Rate: $17/hr