New York, United States
|Date Posted||July 30, 2019|
If you’re a verbal identity expert who wants to build brands that cut through the clutter this opportunity could be for you!
Our client, a global brand strategy and creative agency, is seeking a Brand Copywriter to join the Communications team. They believe in the power of simplicity to unlock client success. They are seeking a talented verbal identity copywriter who can express new ideas, simplify complex topics and communicate in powerful ways. The team together develops brand voice, strategic messaging, content strategy and content itself for major lifestyle + DTC brands, non-profits, and global corporations + organizations. If you have a knack for problem solving, exceptional writing skills, and a sincere interest in how brands interact with consumers, this is for you.
- Develop verbal identities for clients, incl. brand voice, strategic messaging, brand stories, and manifestos
- Collaborate with Experience team to create content strategies for digital and physical environments
- Translate verbal identity and content strategy into compelling content across client communications, internal and external
- Collaborate on client presentations
- Brainstorm new approaches to verbal identity and content strategy based on current trends
- Demonstrated excellent brand communications experience
- Ability to manage several projects and deadlines simultaneously
- 3-6 yrs. experience as a writer + editor
- Strong presentation skills
- Agency experience is a plus!