Associate Director, Paid Search - Renowned Tech Corporation
New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||February 25, 2019|
Marketing & Media
For Paid Social Marketers seeking to take a more strategic, client-facing role, with big growth potential, this might be for you…
Our client is one of the most renowned digital media agencies in the Country. They ideate & implement custom campaigns across Display, Search, Paid Social & Programmatic media. By leveraging insightful strategy with cutting edge advertising technology, they support the growth of their clients including top Retail, Fashion and Technology brands including Hermes, Burberry, Estee Lauder, Under Armor, Intel & others.
At the forefront of digital, the company emphasizes training at all levels and looks for people who have an insatiable desire to stay on top of trends and best practices. They work hard & play hard with a full calendar of social events, from happy hours to community service events.
They are seeking an exceptional, client-facing Paid Search lead with a balance of strategy and management experience to take on an Associate Director, Paid Search role for the most renowned tech corporation in the world. This person will develop and execute their own strategy and approach to paid search marketing, in cooperation with the Director of Paid Search.
- Ideate, plan, measure + optimize Paid Search campaigns for client brands
- Identify + test performance targets + project milestones
- Collaborate with client services to manage relationships + team performance
- Ensure best practices + mentor across teams
- Manage + develop Direct Reports on campaigns results + provide account growth recommendations
- Evaluate + test new search vendors & platforms
- Assist in hiring, training + mentoring Search department staff
- 6-8 years’ experience in Paid Search, specifically in a digital agency
- Experience across verticals + DR/Branded campaigns
- Strong strategic thinking skills with ability to make data-driven recommendations that help reach client business goals
- Exceptional analytics skills to assess data + deliver results
- Understanding of how other Digital Media Channels (Paid Social, Display, etc.) contribute to campaign success