Administrative Assistant to Deal Team
New York, United States
|Date Posted||August 5, 2019|
Gainor Staffing is representing a top entrepeneurial Private Equity firm in Midtown, Manhattan who is looking for a Administrative Assistant to support their Deal Team. This firm represents approximately $9 billion in enterprise value.
The Administrative Assistant will be supporting a team of Managing Directors. The ideal candidate must be able to prioritize and thrive in a fast-paced/dynamic position.
Excellent benefits package includes: 100% covered medical, 401K, free lunch every day, generous PTO!
- Heavy calendar management with attention to different time zones
- Coordination of frequent complex domestic and international travel
- Prepare meeting materials, including PowerPoint presentations
- Handle all incoming calls and appropriately direct them; take accurate messages
- Manage and process expense reports
- The firm hosts regular board meetings, which involve coordinating catered breakfasts and lunches, preparing meeting materials and arranging external dinners.
- Assist with other projects as needed
- Negotiate with vendors and restaurants, and act as the point of contact for guests and vendors
- Provide assistance to coordinating conference room meetings including set up of meals and refreshments
- 5 years’ experience of executive / administrative support, preferably in finance
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite familiarity, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills, and time management skills
- Superb organization skills in order to prioritize high workload, high demands for the job and tight deadlines in a challenging environment
- Strong loyalty, commitment to confidentiality, and professionalism skills
- Proven abilities to be a team player
- Powerful work ethic with an ambitious attitude