Account Supervisor - Leading Influencer Agency
New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||November 29, 2018|
Marketing & Media
Our client is one of the top independent social influencer marketing platforms & agencies in the country. Having been a pioneer in the influencer space, they execute innovative digital media campaigns and leverage an established track record of work with the world’s top brands across all consumer and lifestyle industries, including Under Armour, Pepsi, Puma, Corona, Samsung.
They are seeking a Regional Account Lead, with extensive experience managing large, complex campaigns for Fortune 500 brands, to lead a team of 8-10 in ideating and developing high impact influencer campaigns for top brands. This person will oversee all influencer accounts in the NYC office, so must be extremely detail-oriented, and the ability and gravitas to manage a high caliber team to account and professional growth and success!
- Lead the account management team executing successful social influencer campaigns across a wide range and high volume of high caliber clients
- Provide engaging recommendations to clients
- Manage + direct Account Managers on large strategic accounts from ideation to execution
- Liaise between internal sales + influencers to ensure client objectives + deadlines are met
- Develop + implement streamlined processes for the team, using problem-solving techniques for unique campaign opportunities
- Participate in new business pitches + negotiation with potential clients + campaign talent
- Mentor Account Managers and guide them in times of question + provide clear + effective solutions
- 4-7 years experience in digital or social account management with at least 2 years in influencer strategy At a publisher or digital agency
- Exceptional communication + presentation skills with a track record of successfully meeting deadlines + expectations
- Ability to lead meetings with high profile brand executives