Account Supervisor - AOR Account
New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||October 16, 2019|
Marketing & Media
For Account experts looking to be part of an inspired & talented group constantly pushing creative boundaries, this is a rare opportunity...
An AdAge top emerging passionate creative agency that creates inspired work to connect people and modernize iconic brands. By combining strategic rigor & creative firepower, they are true brand stewards for clients, helping them evolve in exciting ways. They are seeking an Account Supervisor to lead their amazing creative work on a fun AOR account.
This Account Supervisor will support client relationships and strategies for top brands looking for a fresh look and feel across all touchpoints, supervising engagements from concept development through to execution. This person must have a demonstrated track record of leading creative Accounts, and should have a deep understanding of integrated strategies.
The right person will be comfortable jumping right in and taking initiative, collaborating with others, but also be a good listener, and hold themselves accountable for client success. This position has a tremendous opportunity for growth within an agency with the vision and team to create disruptive creative work.
- Manage & coordinate with internal teams & agency leadership to ensure client objectives are met
- Direct strong teams of Creative, Production & Strategy experts to deliver on account milestones
- Collaborate with inter-agency teams and partners to ensure creative alignment
- Develop strategic POVs to highlight pertinent trends and brand opportunities
- Ensure daily alignment with clients including significant in-person client communications + periodic presentations
- Manage the creative process from ideation to design to production
- Collaborate with Creatives + Production team to ensure efficiency in deliver of all campaigns, budgets and timelines
- 5-7 years advertising account management experience.
- Strong advertising account management experience with a solid understanding and curiosity of the creative development process
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the desire to work in an energetic + dynamic environment