Account Director (Freelance) - Top Pharma Brand
New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||January 2, 2020|
For Account experts looking to be part of a driven group constantly pushing the creative boundaries, this is a rare opportunity...
A strategically-driven creative agency, that specializes in ideating and developing game-changing creative for brands with an objective, is seeking a motivated Account Director. Their passionate team is made up of conceptual creative leaders that use insights to create fully integrated and remarkable brand experiences. Under the leadership of a Grammy and Emmy Award winning principle, this team invests in their clients to help grow creative instincts.
This Account Director will lead will lead the development of a multi-platform social experiences & creative development for a global pharmaceutical brand. Will support client relationships and strategies for top Health brands looking for a fresh look and feel across all touch points, supervising engagements from concept development through to execution. This person must have a demonstrated track record of leading innovative Accounts, and should have a deep understanding of digital and social communications strategies.
The right person will be comfortable jumping right in and taking initiative, collaborating with others, but also be a good listener, and hold themselves accountable for client success. The Director will lead the campaign process to ensure immaculate execution. This position has a tremendous opportunity for growth within an agency with the vision and team to create disruptive digital work.
- Direct + manage Pharma accounts + coordinate with internal colleagues + agency leadership
- Ensure daily cooperation with client, including significant in-person client exposure
- Collaborate with Senior Vice President to ensure efficiency in all related projects, as well as maintain cooperative client relations
- Extensive experience in Healthcare account leadership, specifically with Pharmaceutical clients working on FDA Approvals, Medical Meetings, Disease Awareness Campaigns, Regulatory Milestones, Advocacy Relations
- Proven track record of managing increasingly large accounts in a profitable manner
- Interest + ability to innovate
- Excellent communication skills, especially in contact with senior clients in a consultative capacity