Account Director - Disruptive Creative
New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||November 1, 2019|
Marketing & Media
For Account experts looking to be part of a driven group constantly pushing the creative boundaries, this is a rare opportunity...
A strategically-driven creative agency that specializes in generating game-changing creative for brands with an objective is seeking an Account Director. Their passionate team is made up of conceptual thought leaders that use creative insights to create fully integrated and remarkable brand experiences. Under the leadership of a Grammy and Emmy Award winning principle, this team invests in their clients to help grow creative instincts.
This Account Director will support client relationships and strategies for top CPG and Health brands looking for a fresh look and feel across all touch-points, supervising engagements from concept development through to execution. This person must have a demonstrated track record of leading innovative Accounts, and should have a deep understanding of digital and social communications strategies.
The right person will be comfortable jumping right in and taking initiative, collaborating with others, but also be a good listener, and hold themselves accountable for client success. The Director will lead the campaign process to ensure immaculate execution. This position has a tremendous opportunity for growth within an agency with the vision and team to create disruptive digital work.
- Manage + support + coordinate with internal colleagues + agency leadership to ensure client objectives are met
- Supervise a strong team of Account, creative + digital/social media experts
- Ensure daily alignment with clients including significant in-person client exposure + client presentations
- Collaborate with Creatives + Digital/Social Account team to ensure efficiency in all related projects, as well as maintain cooperative client relations
- 6-9 years advertising account management experience. Experience on CPG accounts strongly preferred
- Strong account management experience with a solid understanding and curiosity of cross channel digital strategy
- Ability to manage and mentor junior account people
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the desire to work in an energetic + dynamic environment