Account Director - Strategic Work + Growth
New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||February 24, 2020|
Marketing & Media
For Account experts looking to be part of a driven group constantly pushing the creative boundaries, this is a rare opportunity...
A strategically-driven creative agency that specializes in generating game-changing creative for brands with an objective is seeking a special and driven Account Director. Their passionate team is made up of conceptual thought leaders that use creative insights to create fully integrated and remarkable brand experiences. Under the leadership of a Grammy and Emmy Award winning principle, this team invests in their clients to help grow creative instincts.
This Account Director will support client relationships and strategies for top CPG brands looking for innovative ideas and a fresh look and feel across all touch-points, supervising engagements from creative concept development through to execution. Specifically, the accounts are scoped to focus on innovation strategies for 2021/2022 campaigns. This person must have a demonstrated track record of leading innovative Accounts, and should have a broad understanding of digital and social strategies.
The right person will be most comfortable taking initiative, collaborating with diverse teams, and also a good listener. This position has a clear opportunity for growth, for someone to help shape the account team and the strategic planning and creative development processes across the agency in scalable ways .
- Manage + support + coordinate with internal colleagues + agency leadership to ensure client objectives are met
- Supervise a strong team of Account, creative + digital/social media experts
- Ensure daily alignment with clients including significant in-person client exposure + client presentations
- Collaborate with Creatives + Digital/Social Account team to ensure efficiency in all related projects, as well as maintain cooperative client relations
- 6-9 years advertising account management experience. Experience on CPG accounts strongly preferred
- Strong account management experience with a solid understanding and curiosity of cross channel digital strategy
- Ability to manage and mentor junior account people
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the desire to work in an energetic + dynamic environment