New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||January 24, 2019|
Marketing & Media
Our client has been ideating, implementing and optimizing award winning Digital, Social & Mobile media campaigns for over a decade to a top-tier portfolio of clients including Tech, eCommerce and consumer brands including Microsoft, IKEA, Amazon & many others. They are visionary in their ability to advance the way that brands engage with audiences across all screens, particularly mobile.
In addition to their digital prowess, they emphasize employee training and development leading to many employees growing within the company and staying for years.
They are seeking an Account Director, to grow the agency’s revenue line by generating new business opportunities, supporting all sales and marketing efforts and promoting the agency’s capabilities.
- Manage + direct digital campaigns (across mobile, digital display, search + OTT channels) from ideation to execution to successfully meet all client expectations
- Meet and liaise with internal + external clients to understand campaign requirements, budgets, briefs + goals
- Maintain + grow portfolio of clients and key influencers to foster new opportunities
- Responsible campaign management from initial planning to final execution
- Report on campaign + client performance on regular and adhoc basis
- Understand client branding goals + articulate the objectives of the campaign as needed
- Ensure communication flows effectively
- Write client reports + decks + participate in pitch/proposal presentations
- 6+ years managing client engagements in Paid Search, Display + other digital performance media
- Strong understanding of all digital channels (PPC, Social, Programmatic, etc.) + reporting + digital media KPIs
- Must possess exceptional verbal, written + presentation communication skills
- Experience with Google Analytics and other web analytic platforms