Administrative & Executive Assistants
Manhattan, New York
|Date Posted||April 5, 2017|
Are you a freelancer—perhaps a dancer, writer or musician—who relies on your amazing executive/administrative assistant skills to pay the bills between gigs?? Do you appreciate structure and a highly professional work environment? If so, Gainor has just the job for you!
We have several Immediate openings for floater Administrative & Executive Assistants who would be designated to provide high level administrative support within a boutique finance firm. Primary job duties will involve coordination of complex meetings, making travel arrangements, and team administrative support. Not only are you integral to the team(s) you support, but you may have contact with investors, VIP visitors and internal contacts at all levels of the Firm. Strong judgment, ability to prioritize and manage your time, as well as impeccable communication skills must be central to your skills set and work ethic.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide direct administrative support for designated team as well as backup support to additional teams.
- Coordinate complex travel arrangements including air, hotel, and ground transportation.
- Manage multiple calendars: scheduling internal/external meetings, coordinating conference calls, and printing meeting materials.
- Answer a high volume of phone calls.
- Prepare for internal meetings by organizing conference rooms, greeting guests, and providing catering and/or beverage service.
- Prepare and process travel and expense reports using the Concur Expense System.
- Backup coverage for reception
- Prepare correspondence, presentations, conduct internet research, and other administrative assistant responsibilities upon request.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as an executive assistant in a professional corporate environment is required. Previous executive assistant experience preferred.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of MS Office Suite and other standard applications/software programs and databases.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have knowledge of office administrative procedures, and knowledge of use and operation of standard office equipment.
- Basic analytical ability, find solutions to various administrative problems, and prioritize work.
- Interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence and ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to perform in a team oriented environment