Personal Assistant to the CEO
New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||July 29, 2020|
Our client, with over 20 years of search marketing expertise is seeking a Personal/Executive Assistant to support their CEO. They are the largest consumer search technology platform outside of Google and Bing, and are also market leaders in terms of privacy and performance.
The ideal person will be comfortable in a fast paced work environment and handle multiple tasks seamlessly. There will be a significant amount of personal assistant responsibilities associated with this role. This person must be comfortable occasionally caring for a cat and a dog. The role is open due to promotion!
Job Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Coordinate all the daily activities of the CEO both personal and professional.
- Handle the coordination and strategic scheduling for the CEO (daily, weekly and monthly).
- Handle other miscellaneous personal tasks outside of the office.
- Keep the CEO updated on any active projects, emails, mail and other correspondence.
- Handle financial matters on behalf of the CEO.
- Keep detailed records of all expenses on weekly basis
- Expenses such as dinners and events should all be recorded on Calendar as well
- Property Management- manage multiple personal properties- ensuring staff knows their expectations, house is always stocked and running smoothly
- Make all necessary travel arrangements and accompanying CEO on local travel.
- Travel should be seamless as possible
- Occasional house/Animal Sitting - dog and cat
- 3-8 years experience in an executive administrative or personal assistant role working for a C-Suite executive or senior leader within a company
- Ability to be PROACTIVE and take initiative.
- Ability to pivot in a moment’s notice
- Ability to work overtime and occasionally on the weekends
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong administrative, planning and organizational skills.
- Exercise good judgment in a variety of situations.
- Respect for confidentiality and discretion to properly handle sensitive information.
- Experience scheduling, booking and coordinating travel arrangements.
- Proven competency using MS Office applications; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint (at intermediate or advanced level).
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Drivers License
Salary $100-130k range