Associate Media Operations Director - TV
NY, NY, United States
|Date Posted||March 21, 2019|
Marketing & Media
Our client is one of the leading privately owned ad agencies in New York City. They identify the unique needs of consumers, and aid top brands to claim and leverage their voices for outsized results. Their diverse team is made up of world-class innovators in Digital, Strategy, Creative, and Media services that value creating effective marketing plans across all channels including digital and traditional media.
In response to agency growth, they are hiring a critical role for an Associate Media Operations Director to handle all TV media buying operations, lead and mentor a team and develop innovative media plans and strategies.
The Associate Media Director must have exceptional communication and analytical skills to maintain strong client/vendor relationships. This person will have a buying operations background and experience training and managing a team.
Associate Media Operations Director Primary Responsibilities:
- Manage media plans of assigned accounts from development, negotiation & implementation
- Provide strategic analysis of plans on all measurable variables (sale, traffic counts, lift in measurable brand attributes)
- Serve as client liaison & address client challenges across multiple client engagements
- Collaborate with Director of Media Planning on financial aspects for assigned team
Associate Media Director Requirements:
- 6+ years TV media buying & operations experience, with a broad grasp of digital strategy analysis across all measurable variables
- Ability to work collaboratively across Digital teams to accomplish agency initiatives
- Enthusiastic leader that can train and manage a team
- Exceptional communication and analytical skills
- Ability to maintain strong client/vendor relationships