Digital Analytics Account Manager
New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||January 23, 2019|
Marketing & Media
Our client is a data-driven, full service digital marketing & technology agency founded on the belief that digital marketing should be approached as both an Art & Science. They're time-proven approach to customer acquisition and brand engagement has been delivering sophisticated digital, mobile and paid media solutions for some of the world’s leading clients, ranging from Lifestyle, Liquor & Technology brands including Samsung, Hendricks’s Gin, NYU & others, for nearly ten years enabling brands to thrive in an ever changing digital landscape.
The firm’s diverse team of strategists, analysts, producers, designers, developers and campaign activators have won the most prestigious awards in the world for their innovative, creative approaches and impactful work.
They are seeking a data savvy, client facing Digital Analytics Account Manager to distill digital analytics into game-changing insights, building the case for strategic campaign changes and developing long-term strategic plans for clients. The ideal candidate will have a sound digital analytics skill set and a strong grasp of digital campaign analytics and reporting best-practice.
- Direct + manage analytics strategies and initiatives, with the objective of informing future media decisions on schedules, budgets + strategies
- Work with the VP of Analytics to determine measureable campaign objectives + KPI’s
- Identify + implement new methods + trends to better approach analytical situations + challenges to present to clients
- Provide internal + competitive reporting including weekly, monthly + mid-campaign analytics.
- Create insightful, meaningful analysis through the application of data visualization + presentation techniques
- Identify + deliver industry or campaign related metrics, benchmarks + projections related to a specific proposal
- 4 +years’ experience performing analytics at a media agency, working with digital, Paid Search + SEO
- Exceptional analytical skills: able to analyze raw data, draw conclusions + develop actionable recommendations
- Proven ability to communicate complex, technical concepts to broad based stakeholder audience
- Google Analytics Certification, experience with Google Tag Manager
- Expert level knowledge of MS Excel (Pivot Tables, Advanced Modeling, etc.), Ad serving platforms (e.g. Sizmek ), Google Analytics