Senior Manager - Paid Social
Remote, United States
|Date Posted||August 19, 2020|
Marketing & Media
Our Client is an award winning digital performance marketing agency that ideates and implements custom digital advertising campaigns for top Retail, Fashion & Consumer brands. Their performance-driven approach, rooted in data-driven marketing, ensures they build client success with measurable results across eCommerce channels. As an agency focusing on retail and e-commerce marketing, they understand the unique needs of consumer brands and how to best engage and convert visitors into customers quickly.
Their staff possess a unique blend of strategic thinking & technical knowhow. They believe in training; developing staff from within, resulting in long-tenured Supervisors, Directors & Executives. They offer a great work-life balance (7 weeks’ vacation) & a best in class benefits package that includes a competitive salary, bonus, health coverage, 401k with match. They also place a big emphasis on giving back to the community as a company, creating a culture motivated to improve the company and world around them.
They are seeking a Senior Manager for their Paid Social team who will be tasked with developing ongoing communication strategies across channels and drive 360 initiatives in the social space (e.g., key product launch, brand campaigns, influencer activations). In building these strategies, this leader will leverage brand DNA and assets, consumer trends, new technologies, best practices, and innovation.
Regular responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Day-to-day management of eCommerce marketing engagements with direct to consumer clients in the Beauty & Luxury categories, including the development of strategies, POVs on platform opportunities and optimization opportunities.
- Partner with agency team members in updating social media strategy guidelines, capabilities, and departmental assets
- Manage client’s paid media campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, & emerging platforms
- Collaborate with the vertical's client management and integrated media teams to support accounts across social channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat)
- Prepare and deliver clear, professional, client communications regarding social strategy and reporting insights
- Ensure the client’s social media posts and media plans are high quality & properly targeted
- Use Google Analytics, NetBase, SimplyMeasured, Facebook Insights and other social tools to drive channel insights
- Analyze channel performance and translate data into actionable recommendations
Required Skills & Experience:
- 4-7 years social media experience. Experience with organic AND paid campaigns focused on eCommerce slaes is required.
- Demonstrated ability to own paid social media advertising campaigns across Facebook, Instagram; Facebook Blueprint Certification is a plus!
- Must possess pro-active critical thinking skills and the ability to take initiative, anticipate next steps and offer recommendations
- Should be a self-starter and have a keen ability to work on multiple projects and lead a team
- Analytically strong with proven ability to demonstrate data interpretation
- A solid understanding of appropriate posting techniques on each social platform
- Knowledge and experience in our core categories (beauty, CPG and retail) as well as ecomm.