New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||September 30, 2020|
Founded in 1947, our client is a private, multinational enterprise that is a major international investor as well as a diversified commercial and industrial business in the Middle East. With offices across the globe, the group's global investment team focuses on public and private equities, real estate, fixed income securities, and other specialized assets.
They are seeking a skilled Office Manager to join their team on-site, managing office operations for their NYC office of 56 employees. All Covid protocol is in place.
This company offers excellent health coverage, 401k with 6% match, and 4 weeks’ vacation! Previous OM was in the role 25 years and is retiring!
Key Responsibilities include:
· Oversee the upkeep, maintenance and physical condition of office (three floors).
· Coordinate all cleaning and maintenance personnel and ensure the delivery of quality service.
· Manage all the office equipment leases, supplies, furniture and oversee ordering replacements as needed. Supervise the re-stocking of supplies.
· Coordinate with IT to maintain a “clean” room for servers and any scheduled maintenance of the back-up generators and batteries.
· Manage the reception function and make sure there is coverage at all times.
· Book travel arrangements as requested.
· Assist with coordinating office functions, booking caterers and venues.
· Manage in-house lunches and receptions. Coordinate set-up and clean-up. Ensure conference rooms are maintained and cleaned up after meetings.
· Update the office telephone system with any upgrades. Troubleshoot any problems as they occur.
· Reconcile the Company credit card and coordinate payment with Accounting through Concur.
· Review documentation submitted in Concur related to employee expense reports
· Responsible for efficiently managing the ongoing operating costs of the office and analyzing on a regular basis in order to optimize.
· Interface with the building staff on security and other building requirements.
· Interview all candidates for administrative roles as part of the Company recruitment process.
· 8-10 years of Office Management/Administration experience
· Supervisory experience a plus
· Experience with Concur a plus
· Highest level of personal and professional integrity with a deep commitment to confidentiality.
· Ability to troubleshoot and find solutions to problems.
· Ability to negotiate with vendors and a desire to manage costs.
· Strong team player, proven ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and ability to thrive in a team-oriented environment.
· Strong interpersonal skills, composure under pressure and a professional presentation.
· Self-motivated and ability to prioritize.