AdTech Firm - Personal Assistant to CEO
Miami, FL, United States
|Date Posted||October 13, 2020|
Our client, a prominent AdTech firm with over 20 years of search marketing experience is searching for a Personal/Executive Assistant to support their CEO in their Miami office.
The ideal person will be comfortable in a fast paced work environment and handle multiple tasks seamlessly. There will be a significant amount of personal assistant responsibilities associated with this role. This person must be pet friendly and will work in tandem with an EA in New York :)
Job Responsibilities Include, but not limited to:
- Coordinate all the daily activities of the CEO both personal and
- Handle the coordination and strategic scheduling for the CEO (daily, weekly and monthly).
- Handle other miscellaneous personal tasks outside of the
- Keep the CEO updated on any active projects, emails, mail and other
- Handle financial matters on behalf of the
- Keep detailed records of all expenses on weekly basis
- Expenses such as dinners and events should all be recorded on Calendar as well
- Property Management- manage multiple personal properties- ensuring staff knows their expectations, house is always stocked and running smoothly
- Make all necessary travel arrangements and accompanying CEO on local
- Travel should be seamless as possible
- Occasional house/Animal Sitting - dog and cat
- 3-5 years’ experience in an executive administrative or personal assistant role
- Ability to be PROACTIVE and take
- Prior experience working for a C-Suite executive or senior leader within a company
- Ability to pivot in a moment’s notice
- Ability to work overtime and occasionally on the weekends
· Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong administrative, planning and organizational
- Exercise good judgment in a variety of
- Respect for confidentiality and discretion to properly handle sensitive
- Experience scheduling, booking and coordinating travel
- Proven competency using MS Office applications; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint (at intermediate or advanced level).
- Meticulous attention to detail and
- Drivers License